Lightpaycoin (CURRENCY:LPC) traded up 13.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 23rd. One Lightpaycoin coin can now be bought for about $0.50 or 0.00007726 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange. Lightpaycoin has a total market cap of $1.78 million and $55,757.00 worth of Lightpaycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Lightpaycoin has traded 40.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003750 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015236 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00150953 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.69 or 0.00257289 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $672.79 or 0.10372986 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013552 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Lightpaycoin’s total supply is 3,599,649 coins and its circulating supply is 3,546,040 coins. Lightpaycoin’s official website is lightpaycoin.org. Lightpaycoin’s official Twitter account is @LightPayCoin.
Lightpaycoin Coin Trading
Lightpaycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightpaycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightpaycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lightpaycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightpaycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightpaycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.