BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. Over the last week, BitTube has traded down 8.8% against the US dollar. One BitTube coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0932 or 0.00001446 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, TradeOgre, Upbit and Livecoin. BitTube has a market capitalization of $9.08 million and approximately $66,754.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $103.65 or 0.01608698 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015701 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008253 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001912 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001861 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
BitTube (TUBE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 99,292,984 coins and its circulating supply is 97,512,984 coins. BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp. BitTube’s official website is coin.bit.tube . The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin.
Buying and Selling BitTube
BitTube can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Upbit, Bittrex and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTube should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitTube using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.