VectorAI (CURRENCY:VEC2) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 18th. One VectorAI coin can currently be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, VectorAI has traded flat against the dollar. VectorAI has a total market capitalization of $27,980.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of VectorAI was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $6,533.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $206.13 or 0.03159061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $447.80 or 0.06862665 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.98 or 0.00814767 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.82 or 0.01627394 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00149008 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $121.59 or 0.01863485 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.14 or 0.00400636 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00031434 BTC.
VectorAI (CRYPTO:VEC2) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger-Hashimoto hashing algorithm. It launched on April 30th, 2016. VectorAI’s total supply is 17,929,031 coins. VectorAI’s official website is vector-blockchain.com.
Buying and Selling VectorAI
VectorAI can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VectorAI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VectorAI should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VectorAI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VectorAI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VectorAI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.