Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. One Quantstamp token can now be bought for about $0.0422 or 0.00000648 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including GOPAX, Binance, Kucoin and Huobi. Quantstamp has a market capitalization of $26.06 million and $1.91 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded up 8.7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007166 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003702 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014889 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00151432 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.66 or 0.00255625 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013819 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $646.51 or 0.09918568 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Quantstamp’s launch date was October 1st, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Quantstamp is quantstamp.com.
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Huobi, GOPAX, DDEX, Gate.io, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.