PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. One PumaPay token can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, HitBTC and CoinBene. In the last week, PumaPay has traded 45.2% lower against the dollar. PumaPay has a total market capitalization of $6.69 million and approximately $39,926.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007170 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003692 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014874 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00153281 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.60 or 0.00254531 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 28.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014630 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $639.97 or 0.09813298 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
PumaPay was first traded on March 22nd, 2018. PumaPay’s total supply is 78,042,956,829 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,007,078,848 tokens. PumaPay’s official website is pumapay.io. PumaPay’s official Twitter account is @PumaPay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for PumaPay is blog.pumapay.io. The Reddit community for PumaPay is /r/PumaPay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
PumaPay Token Trading
PumaPay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, CoinBene and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PumaPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PumaPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.