B3Coin (CURRENCY:KB3) traded down 11.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. B3Coin has a market cap of $1.30 million and approximately $2,062.00 worth of B3Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One B3Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0018 or 0.00000027 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. In the last week, B3Coin has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $161.39 or 0.02476223 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009216 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004349 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003339 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002316 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
B3Coin (CRYPTO:KB3) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 24th, 2016. B3Coin’s total supply is 734,937,474 coins. B3Coin’s official Twitter account is @B3Coins and its Facebook page is accessible here. B3Coin’s official website is b3coin.io.
Buying and Selling B3Coin
B3Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as B3Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire B3Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy B3Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for B3Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for B3Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.