Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 16th. Desire has a market cap of $101,882.00 and $12,382.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Desire has traded 15.2% higher against the dollar. One Desire coin can now be purchased for about $0.0197 or 0.00000298 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,614.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $210.71 or 0.03190383 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $460.53 or 0.06972775 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $54.99 or 0.00832930 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $106.77 or 0.01617153 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00147851 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $113.02 or 0.01711265 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.62 or 0.00403074 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
Desire (CRYPTO:DSR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 5,781,999 coins and its circulating supply is 5,181,999 coins. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Mercatox, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.