Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded up 6.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last week, Zen Protocol has traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar. One Zen Protocol coin can now be bought for $0.29 or 0.00004687 BTC on major exchanges. Zen Protocol has a market cap of $0.00 and $475,533.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006695 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003479 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00151687 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00251758 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $656.42 or 0.10479980 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011757 BTC.
Zen Protocol Profile
Zen Protocol is a coin. Zen Protocol’s total supply is 21,914,250 coins. The Reddit community for Zen Protocol is /r/zenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zen Protocol’s official Twitter account is @zen_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zen Protocol’s official website is www.zenprotocol.com.
Buying and Selling Zen Protocol
Zen Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zen Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zen Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.