ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. ZelCash has a market cap of $1.91 million and approximately $11,863.00 worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZelCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0475 or 0.00000763 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. In the last seven days, ZelCash has traded up 17.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $158.53 or 0.02545104 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.87 or 0.00607904 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00027318 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00017747 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021869 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00017488 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008328 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008894 BTC.
ZelCash (ZEL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 40,284,950 coins. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ZelCash is zel.cash. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash.
Buying and Selling ZelCash
ZelCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZelCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZelCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.