Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One Zeepin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0181 or 0.00000290 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, Gate.io, Kucoin and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Zeepin has traded 18.4% lower against the US dollar. Zeepin has a total market cap of $9.06 million and approximately $166,392.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006677 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015838 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00152225 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00251524 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.12 or 0.10440141 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zeepin Token Profile
Zeepin launched on January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zeepin’s official website is www.zeepin.io. The official message board for Zeepin is medium.com/@zeepin.
Buying and Selling Zeepin
Zeepin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, HitBTC and LBank. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeepin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeepin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.