Yacoin (CURRENCY:YAC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. In the last seven days, Yacoin has traded 12.1% lower against the US dollar. Yacoin has a total market cap of $148,650.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Yacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Yacoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.54 or 0.00859226 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002813 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00001440 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00021220 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011413 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003430 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001442 BTC.
Yacoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2013. Yacoin’s total supply is 121,719,152 coins. The Reddit community for Yacoin is /r/yacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Yacoin’s official website is www.yacoin.org. Yacoin’s official Twitter account is @YACCoin.
Yacoin Coin Trading
Yacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Yacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Yacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Yacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Yacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Yacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.