SyncFab (CURRENCY:MFG) traded 7.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One SyncFab token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Bancor Network, IDEX and CoinExchange. SyncFab has a market capitalization of $455,551.00 and $2,507.00 worth of SyncFab was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SyncFab has traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006723 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00152852 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00254066 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $657.18 or 0.10510232 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011761 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
SyncFab Token Profile
SyncFab launched on October 18th, 2017. SyncFab’s total supply is 868,459,136 tokens and its circulating supply is 161,502,378 tokens. The official message board for SyncFab is medium.com/syncfabmfg. The official website for SyncFab is blockchain.syncfab.com. The Reddit community for SyncFab is /r/syncfab and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SyncFab’s official Twitter account is @syncfab and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SyncFab
SyncFab can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, CoinExchange, IDEX, Cobinhood and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SyncFab directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SyncFab should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SyncFab using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SyncFab Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SyncFab and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.