Sugar Exchange (CURRENCY:SGR) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Sugar Exchange has a market capitalization of $389,577.00 and approximately $44.00 worth of Sugar Exchange was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Sugar Exchange has traded down 31.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Sugar Exchange token can now be bought for about $0.0200 or 0.00000321 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006745 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015880 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152720 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00254198 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.21 or 0.10486481 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011769 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Sugar Exchange Token Profile
Sugar Exchange launched on November 10th, 2017. Sugar Exchange’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,476,187 tokens. Sugar Exchange’s official website is sugarexchange.io. Sugar Exchange’s official Twitter account is @Sugar_Exchange.
Sugar Exchange Token Trading
Sugar Exchange can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sugar Exchange directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sugar Exchange should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sugar Exchange using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sugar Exchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sugar Exchange and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.