Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded up 15% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 13th. Storj has a market capitalization of $44.54 million and approximately $3.17 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Storj has traded up 24.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Storj token can now be bought for approximately $0.33 or 0.00005236 BTC on exchanges including ABCC, IDAX, Radar Relay and Upbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006695 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003479 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00151687 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00251758 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $656.42 or 0.10479980 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011757 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Storj launched on July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,439 tokens. Storj’s official message board is community.storj.io. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Storj’s official website is storj.io.
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Radar Relay, Huobi, Ethfinex, Binance, OKEx, IDAX, CoinTiger, Poloniex, Upbit, ABCC, IDEX, Livecoin, Tidex, Liqui, Bittrex and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storj using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.