Rubies (CURRENCY:RBIES) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Rubies has a total market cap of $140,659.00 and $1.00 worth of Rubies was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rubies coin can now be bought for $0.0135 or 0.00000216 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX and YoBit. In the last week, Rubies has traded 10.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00049070 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00028440 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001785 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015129 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008167 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009560 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002565 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000190 BTC.
Rubies Coin Profile
Rubies (CRYPTO:RBIES) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 9th, 2016. Rubies’ total supply is 10,415,252 coins. Rubies’ official website is rbies.org. Rubies’ official Twitter account is @Betterbets_io.
Rubies Coin Trading
Rubies can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubies directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubies should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubies using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.