Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 55.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. In the last seven days, Rise has traded up 7% against the US dollar. Rise has a total market cap of $5.88 million and approximately $409.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rise coin can now be purchased for about $0.0453 or 0.00000727 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, YoBit and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00084053 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011234 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010782 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002183 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Rise Coin Profile
Rise (CRYPTO:RISE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 129,812,600 coins. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Rise is medium.com/rise-vision. Rise’s official website is rise.vision.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, YoBit and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.