RabbitCoin (CURRENCY:RBBT) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. RabbitCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $520.00 worth of RabbitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RabbitCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, RabbitCoin has traded up 28.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006711 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003514 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015848 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00152034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00252057 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $648.47 or 0.10399392 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011729 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
RabbitCoin Coin Profile
RabbitCoin’s total supply is 130,615,575,432 coins. The Reddit community for RabbitCoin is /r/rabbitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. RabbitCoin’s official website is rabbitcoin.co. RabbitCoin’s official Twitter account is @rabbitcointeam.
RabbitCoin Coin Trading
RabbitCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RabbitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RabbitCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RabbitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RabbitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RabbitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.