Qvolta (CURRENCY:QVT) traded up 14.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One Qvolta token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0136 or 0.00000217 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and OKEx. In the last seven days, Qvolta has traded down 17.9% against the US dollar. Qvolta has a total market capitalization of $101,010.00 and $56.00 worth of Qvolta was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006703 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003452 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015845 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00152401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00253597 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $653.64 or 0.10444168 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011769 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Qvolta Token Profile
Qvolta’s launch date was October 10th, 2017. Qvolta’s total supply is 10,096,722 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,426,276 tokens. The official website for Qvolta is qvolta.com. The official message board for Qvolta is medium.com/@Qvolta. Qvolta’s official Twitter account is @Qvolta_platform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Qvolta is /r/qvoltaexchange and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Qvolta
Qvolta can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qvolta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qvolta should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qvolta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qvolta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qvolta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.