OWNDATA (CURRENCY:OWN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last week, OWNDATA has traded down 13.1% against the dollar. One OWNDATA token can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Hotbit. OWNDATA has a total market cap of $1.02 million and approximately $80,378.00 worth of OWNDATA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Quant (QNT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00017442 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00049984 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001721 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004774 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000282 BTC.
OWNDATA (OWN) is a token. OWNDATA’s total supply is 110,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,487,943,030 tokens. OWNDATA’s official Twitter account is @owndata_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. OWNDATA’s official website is owndata.network. The official message board for OWNDATA is medium.com/@owndata.
Buying and Selling OWNDATA
OWNDATA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OWNDATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OWNDATA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OWNDATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OWNDATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OWNDATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.