Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 13th. One Nxt coin can now be bought for $0.0623 or 0.00000999 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Stocks.Exchange, CoinEgg and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Nxt has traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar. Nxt has a market cap of $62.20 million and $1.22 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00047353 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00056238 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00030247 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00028922 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00058645 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002648 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00001174 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00024025 BTC.
Nxt (CRYPTO:NXT) is a PoS/LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 24th, 2013. Nxt’s total supply is 998,999,942 coins. Nxt’s official website is nxt.org. Nxt’s official Twitter account is @NxtCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nxt is /r/nxt and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nxt is nxtforum.org.
Buying and Selling Nxt
Nxt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, C-CEX, Upbit, OKEx, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, Indodax, HitBTC, Poloniex and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nxt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.