Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 13th. In the last week, Nuls has traded down 5.5% against the US dollar. One Nuls token can currently be bought for $1.10 or 0.00017673 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, Binance, QBTC and OKEx. Nuls has a market capitalization of $44.17 million and $1.59 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006643 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.71 or 0.00251306 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $642.61 or 0.10282548 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011737 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Nuls was first traded on September 1st, 2017. Nuls’ total supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Nuls’ official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nuls is nuls.io. The Reddit community for Nuls is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nuls’ official message board is steemit.com/@nuls.
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, DragonEX, Binance, ChaoEX, CoinBene, QBTC, Bit-Z and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nuls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.