Motocoin (CURRENCY:MOTO) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One Motocoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0478 or 0.00000763 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Motocoin has a market capitalization of $938,902.00 and $26.00 worth of Motocoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Motocoin has traded up 154.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006782 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015849 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00152892 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00254793 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00019994 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $656.87 or 0.10524861 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00049176 BTC.
Motocoin (MOTO) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2014. Motocoin’s total supply is 32,173,303 coins and its circulating supply is 19,642,673 coins. Motocoin’s official Twitter account is @motocoin_. Motocoin’s official website is motocoin.org.
Motocoin Coin Trading
Motocoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Motocoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Motocoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Motocoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Motocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Motocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.