Machinecoin (CURRENCY:MAC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Machinecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0059 or 0.00000095 BTC on exchanges. Machinecoin has a total market cap of $126,995.00 and $48.00 worth of Machinecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Machinecoin has traded up 1.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001867 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000156 BTC.
Machinecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 7th, 2014. Machinecoin’s total supply is 21,435,250 coins. Machinecoin’s official website is machinecoin.io. The Reddit community for Machinecoin is /r/Machinecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Machinecoin’s official Twitter account is @machinecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Machinecoin Coin Trading
Machinecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Machinecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Machinecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Machinecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Machinecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Machinecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.