KushCoin (CURRENCY:KUSH) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last week, KushCoin has traded 9.4% higher against the US dollar. KushCoin has a market cap of $150,371.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of KushCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KushCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0267 or 0.00000405 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $160.90 or 0.02581138 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008997 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004507 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003585 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002252 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000030 BTC.
KushCoin Coin Profile
KushCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. KushCoin’s total supply is 5,625,765 coins. KushCoin’s official Twitter account is @kushcoindev. The official website for KushCoin is kushcoin.co.
KushCoin Coin Trading
KushCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KushCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KushCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KushCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KushCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KushCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.