Hydrogen (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded 11.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Hydrogen has a market capitalization of $20.53 million and approximately $405,355.00 worth of Hydrogen was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Hydrogen has traded up 108.8% against the US dollar. One Hydrogen token can currently be bought for about $0.0067 or 0.00000099 BTC on exchanges including BitForex, Fatbtc, Upbit and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015881 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00251843 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $643.48 or 0.10303459 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011624 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Hydrogen Token Profile
Hydrogen launched on March 15th, 2018. Hydrogen’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,062,538,428 tokens. Hydrogen’s official Twitter account is @HydrogenAPI. The Reddit community for Hydrogen is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Hydrogen is medium.com/@hydrogenapi. Hydrogen’s official website is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro.
Hydrogen Token Trading
Hydrogen can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, BitForex, Token Store, Upbit, Fatbtc, IDAX, Bittrex, CoinEx, IDEX, DEx.top and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydrogen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydrogen should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hydrogen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydrogen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydrogen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.