GameLeagueCoin (CURRENCY:GML) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. GameLeagueCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of GameLeagueCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, GameLeagueCoin has traded up 3.6% against the dollar. One GameLeagueCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0128 or 0.00000132 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008388 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00019906 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.12 or 0.00273565 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 32.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001675 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
GML is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 4th, 2014. GameLeagueCoin’s official Twitter account is @GameLeaguecoin. The official website for GameLeagueCoin is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595779.0.
GameLeagueCoin Coin Trading
GameLeagueCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameLeagueCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameLeagueCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameLeagueCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameLeagueCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameLeagueCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.