FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last week, FirstBlood has traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One FirstBlood token can currently be bought for $0.0723 or 0.00001158 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, OKEx, IDEX and Liqui. FirstBlood has a market capitalization of $6.19 million and approximately $37,624.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015868 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00152502 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00252470 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $654.27 or 0.10473263 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011668 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FirstBlood’s genesis date was September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. The official website for FirstBlood is firstblood.io. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio.
FirstBlood Token Trading
FirstBlood can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, IDEX, ZB.COM, Liqui, OKEx, Gatecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FirstBlood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.