Cryptonite (CURRENCY:XCN) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Cryptonite has a total market capitalization of $576,071.00 and $89.00 worth of Cryptonite was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Cryptonite has traded down 6.2% against the US dollar. One Cryptonite coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange and BX Thailand.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,297.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $200.20 or 0.03200911 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $446.72 or 0.07142423 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $53.64 or 0.00857130 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $102.32 or 0.01635910 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152033 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $112.07 or 0.01791799 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.83 or 0.00397065 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Cryptonite Coin Profile
Cryptonite (CRYPTO:XCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the M7 POW hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2014. Cryptonite’s total supply is 708,506,520 coins. Cryptonite’s official Twitter account is @CryptoniteCoin. The official website for Cryptonite is cryptonite.info.
Buying and Selling Cryptonite
Cryptonite can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand and FreiExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptonite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.