CryptoFlow (CURRENCY:CFL) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One CryptoFlow coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000107 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. CryptoFlow has a total market cap of $181,683.00 and approximately $6,228.00 worth of CryptoFlow was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CryptoFlow has traded up 19.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006698 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003442 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00153120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00252934 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.78 or 0.10335877 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011793 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CryptoFlow Coin Profile
CryptoFlow’s total supply is 330,686,813 coins and its circulating supply is 27,160,903 coins. CryptoFlow’s official Twitter account is @CryptoFlow7. The official website for CryptoFlow is cryptoflow.co.uk.
Buying and Selling CryptoFlow
CryptoFlow can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoFlow directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoFlow should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CryptoFlow using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoFlow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoFlow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.