Crowdholding (CURRENCY:YUP) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. In the last seven days, Crowdholding has traded 19.7% higher against the dollar. Crowdholding has a market capitalization of $151,035.00 and approximately $3,573.00 worth of Crowdholding was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crowdholding token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015881 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00251843 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $643.48 or 0.10303459 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011624 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Crowdholding was first traded on March 7th, 2018. Crowdholding’s total supply is 445,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 147,502,516 tokens. Crowdholding’s official Twitter account is @crowdholding and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Crowdholding is www.crowdholding.com. The official message board for Crowdholding is medium.com/@crowdholding. The Reddit community for Crowdholding is /r/Crowdholding and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Crowdholding
Crowdholding can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crowdholding directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crowdholding should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crowdholding using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crowdholding Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crowdholding and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.