Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded down 9.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 13th. One Byteball Bytes coin can now be bought for about $38.23 or 0.00612626 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Byteball Bytes has a market capitalization of $25.34 million and approximately $245,620.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Byteball Bytes has traded 26.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006782 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015849 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00152892 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00254793 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $656.87 or 0.10524861 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011939 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Byteball Bytes’ official message board is medium.com/byteball. Byteball Bytes’ official website is byteball.org. The Reddit community for Byteball Bytes is /r/byteball and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Byteball Bytes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Byteball Bytes should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Byteball Bytes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.