Beatcoin (CURRENCY:XBTS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. In the last seven days, Beatcoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One Beatcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0249 or 0.00000318 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Beatcoin has a total market capitalization of $37,917.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Beatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $158.05 or 0.02537792 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008876 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004801 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002249 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Beatcoin (CRYPTO:XBTS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 2nd, 2016. Beatcoin’s total supply is 2,524,686 coins and its circulating supply is 1,524,686 coins. Beatcoin’s official Twitter account is @Beats_coin. Beatcoin’s official website is beatcoin.info.
Buying and Selling Beatcoin
Beatcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beatcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beatcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beatcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.