Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. One Bancor token can now be purchased for about $1.31 or 0.00020995 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, Kyber Network, Bancor Network and LATOKEN. Bancor has a market cap of $75.53 million and $2.10 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bancor has traded 11.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006745 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015880 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152720 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00254198 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.21 or 0.10486481 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011769 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
Bancor’s genesis date was February 13th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 78,424,470 tokens and its circulating supply is 57,755,272 tokens. Bancor’s official website is bancor.network. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bancor’s official message board is blog.bancor.network. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bancor
Bancor can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Binance, Tidex, Bancor Network, LATOKEN, HitBTC, Ethfinex, OKEx, Kyber Network, Bittrex, Gate.io, COSS, Upbit and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.