Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded up 8.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Auctus token can now be bought for $0.0336 or 0.00000537 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, Ethfinex and HitBTC. During the last week, Auctus has traded down 27% against the US dollar. Auctus has a total market cap of $573,283.00 and $28,943.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015786 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00152896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00253764 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $657.13 or 0.10486075 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Auctus launched on August 1st, 2017. Auctus’ total supply is 65,829,658 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,037,232 tokens. The official website for Auctus is auctus.org. The Reddit community for Auctus is /r/AuctusProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Auctus’ official message board is blog.auctus.org. Auctus’ official Twitter account is @AuctusProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Auctus Token Trading
Auctus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Ethfinex, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auctus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Auctus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auctus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.