aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. aelf has a total market capitalization of $79.65 million and approximately $4.66 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, aelf has traded 8.1% lower against the dollar. One aelf token can now be bought for about $0.32 or 0.00005110 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, Ethfinex, GOPAX and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00254013 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.99 or 0.10489251 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011816 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
aelf Token Profile
aelf’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. aelf’s total supply is 280,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 250,000,000 tokens. aelf’s official Twitter account is @aelfblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for aelf is aelf.io. The official message board for aelf is medium.com/@aelfblockchain.
Buying and Selling aelf
aelf can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Allbit, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, BCEX, Huobi, Bithumb, DDEX, Koinex, Kyber Network, GOPAX, Tokenomy, IDEX, Hotbit, BigONE, Binance, Gate.io, ABCC, AirSwap, CoinTiger, Kucoin and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as aelf directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire aelf should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase aelf using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.