Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 12.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 8th. Qbic has a total market cap of $21,557.00 and approximately $143.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Qbic has traded 33.2% higher against the US dollar. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for about $0.0059 or 0.00000088 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $182.72 or 0.02748473 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009621 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000746 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001943 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004193 BTC.
Qbic is a coin. Qbic’s total supply is 4,415,904 coins and its circulating supply is 3,674,012 coins. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Qbic is qbic.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.