Pylon Network (CURRENCY:PYLNT) traded down 5.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 9th. One Pylon Network token can now be bought for $1.21 or 0.00018240 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Pylon Network has traded 31.4% higher against the US dollar. Pylon Network has a market cap of $472,303.00 and $84,854.00 worth of Pylon Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007174 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003694 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015082 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.44 or 0.00158019 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.18 or 0.00275096 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $754.99 or 0.11423867 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010791 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Pylon Network Token Profile
Pylon Network’s genesis date was July 30th, 2017. Pylon Network’s total supply is 633,858 tokens and its circulating supply is 391,805 tokens. Pylon Network’s official website is pylon-network.org. Pylon Network’s official Twitter account is @KlenergyTech and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pylon Network
Pylon Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pylon Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pylon Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pylon Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pylon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pylon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.