Digital Rupees (CURRENCY:DRS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 9th. One Digital Rupees coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Digital Rupees has a total market capitalization of $33,731.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Digital Rupees was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Digital Rupees has traded up 0.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00001330 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000223 BTC.
About Digital Rupees
Digital Rupees (DRS) is a PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Digital Rupees’ total supply is 510,802,961 coins. Digital Rupees’ official website is www.digitalrs.me. Digital Rupees’ official Twitter account is @DigitalRupees.
Buying and Selling Digital Rupees
Digital Rupees can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Rupees directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Rupees should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Rupees using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Rupees Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Rupees and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.