CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 9th. Over the last week, CyberMiles has traded 28% higher against the US dollar. CyberMiles has a total market capitalization of $100.76 million and approximately $61.19 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CyberMiles token can now be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001994 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Binance, CoinBene and Koinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.52 or 0.00885484 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002797 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003027 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00024699 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008046 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003578 BTC.
CMT is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 6th, 2016. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 764,612,354 tokens. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CyberMiles is www.cybermiles.io. The official message board for CyberMiles is medium.com/cybermiles.
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
CyberMiles can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, IDCM, BCEX, Binance, Zebpay, Tokenomy, LBank, Bibox, IDEX, Koinex, CoinBene, DragonEX, Bithumb, Cobinhood and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.