CompuCoin (CURRENCY:CPN) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 9th. Over the last seven days, CompuCoin has traded down 21.9% against the U.S. dollar. CompuCoin has a market cap of $16,839.00 and approximately $50.00 worth of CompuCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CompuCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00022002 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0414 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000047 BTC.
CPN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. CompuCoin’s total supply is 19,615,019 coins. CompuCoin’s official Twitter account is @compucoin. The Reddit community for CompuCoin is /r/compucoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CompuCoin’s official website is compucoin.org.
CompuCoin Coin Trading
CompuCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CompuCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CompuCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CompuCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CompuCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CompuCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.