Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 9th. One Amon token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bancor Network and IDEX. Amon has a total market cap of $363,612.00 and approximately $2,195.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Amon has traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007215 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003707 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015130 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00158491 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.10 or 0.00275269 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $750.45 or 0.11410864 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010851 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Amon Token Profile
Amon’s genesis date was April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 272,679,757 tokens. The official message board for Amon is medium.com/@amontech. The official website for Amon is amon.tech. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Amon Token Trading
Amon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Amon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.