Actinium (CURRENCY:ACM) traded 41.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 9th. Actinium has a total market capitalization of $234,369.00 and approximately $4,343.00 worth of Actinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Actinium has traded flat against the US dollar. One Actinium coin can currently be bought for $0.0491 or 0.00000741 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00024986 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00001226 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded up 51.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Rubex Money (RBMC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- EscrowCoin (ESCO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002692 BTC.
Actinium is a coin. Actinium’s total supply is 4,773,558 coins. Actinium’s official Twitter account is @ActiniumCrypto. The Reddit community for Actinium is /r/ActiniumCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Actinium’s official website is actinium.org.
Buying and Selling Actinium
Actinium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Actinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Actinium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Actinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Actinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Actinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.