Acoin (CURRENCY:ACOIN) traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 8th. One Acoin coin can now be bought for $0.0393 or 0.00000592 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Acoin has a market capitalization of $48,002.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Acoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Acoin has traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001870 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000057 BTC.
Acoin Coin Profile
Acoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Acoin’s total supply is 1,220,085 coins. The official website for Acoin is acoin.info. The Reddit community for Acoin is /r/acoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Acoin’s official Twitter account is @acointeam.
Buying and Selling Acoin
Acoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Acoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Acoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Acoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Acoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Acoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.