Zippie (CURRENCY:ZIPT) traded 10.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 8th. Zippie has a total market cap of $1.15 million and $633.00 worth of Zippie was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zippie token can now be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000080 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Bancor Network, IDEX and YoBit. During the last seven days, Zippie has traded up 11% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003731 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015011 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.58 or 0.00159363 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.43 or 0.00277533 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $777.70 or 0.11713631 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010726 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zippie Token Profile
Zippie’s genesis date was March 29th, 2018. Zippie’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 215,085,801 tokens. Zippie’s official Twitter account is @zippiehq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zippie is zippie.org. The Reddit community for Zippie is /r/Zippie and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Zippie Token Trading
Zippie can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX, YoBit and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zippie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zippie should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zippie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zippie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zippie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.