YEE (CURRENCY:YEE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 8th. One YEE token can now be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000075 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, OKEx, CoinTiger and DEx.top. YEE has a market cap of $6.80 million and $88,313.00 worth of YEE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, YEE has traded 5.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007415 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003728 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015034 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.54 or 0.00159133 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00277989 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $756.67 or 0.11393469 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011083 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
YEE was first traded on January 9th, 2018. YEE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,365,218,125 tokens. The official website for YEE is www.yeefoundation.com. YEE’s official Twitter account is @YeeToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
YEE Token Trading
YEE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, DEx.top, FCoin, Huobi, OKEx, ABCC and CoinTiger. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as YEE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade YEE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy YEE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for YEE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YEE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.