Wanchain (CURRENCY:WAN) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 8th. In the last seven days, Wanchain has traded 11.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Wanchain coin can now be bought for about $1.09 or 0.00016463 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Huobi, DragonEX and Kucoin. Wanchain has a market cap of $115.93 million and $2.05 million worth of Wanchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00053127 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00031314 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001745 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004322 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008526 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009916 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002532 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000030 BTC.
WAN uses the hashing algorithm. Wanchain’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 106,152,493 coins. Wanchain’s official Twitter account is @wanchain_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Wanchain is wanchain.org. The Reddit community for Wanchain is /r/wanchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Wanchain
Wanchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, DragonEX, Binance, Kucoin and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wanchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wanchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wanchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wanchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wanchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.