Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded up 11.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 8th. Triangles has a market capitalization of $161,440.00 and approximately $84.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Triangles coin can now be purchased for $1.33 or 0.00020000 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Triangles has traded down 19.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00029721 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00023035 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005288 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00036279 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005437 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001894 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007772 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00075801 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Triangles (CRYPTO:TRI) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 11th, 2014. Triangles’ total supply is 121,678 coins. Triangles’ official website is info.triangles.technology. Triangles’ official Twitter account is @trianglestri.
Triangles Coin Trading
Triangles can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Triangles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triangles should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Triangles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triangles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.