SoonCoin (CURRENCY:SOON) traded 29.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on October 8th. One SoonCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0042 or 0.00000064 BTC on exchanges. SoonCoin has a market cap of $52,925.00 and approximately $143.00 worth of SoonCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SoonCoin has traded 25.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,652.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $525.67 or 0.07922180 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013274 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00032176 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.96 or 0.00994114 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005955 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00046346 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001355 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000612 BTC.
SoonCoin (SOON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 5th, 2014. SoonCoin’s total supply is 12,462,620 coins. The official website for SoonCoin is www.sooncoin.com. SoonCoin’s official Twitter account is @sooncoin.
Buying and Selling SoonCoin
SoonCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SoonCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SoonCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SoonCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SoonCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SoonCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.