Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 8th. Over the last week, Skrumble Network has traded up 9.1% against the US dollar. One Skrumble Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0065 or 0.00000098 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, BitMart and Hotbit. Skrumble Network has a market capitalization of $4.77 million and $1.17 million worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007353 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003720 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014999 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.54 or 0.00158489 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.52 or 0.00278358 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $745.71 or 0.11207873 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010781 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Skrumble Network Profile
Skrumble Network’s genesis date was April 7th, 2018. Skrumble Network’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 727,864,815 tokens. Skrumble Network’s official Twitter account is @skrumblehq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Skrumble Network is skrumble.network.
Skrumble Network Token Trading
Skrumble Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Hotbit, IDEX, Bilaxy, Gate.io and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skrumble Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skrumble Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skrumble Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.