Shilling (CURRENCY:SH) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 8th. One Shilling coin can now be purchased for about $0.0078 or 0.00000102 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Shilling has traded 1.3% lower against the dollar. Shilling has a market capitalization of $55,310.00 and $0.00 worth of Shilling was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00023000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 22.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000048 BTC.
SH is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 16th, 2016. Shilling’s total supply is 7,095,600 coins. Shilling’s official website is digitalshilling.org. Shilling’s official Twitter account is @DigitalShilling.
Shilling Coin Trading
Shilling can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shilling directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shilling should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shilling using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shilling and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.